Sunday, July 24, 2016

My First Published Book






I've published my very first book! This is such a long time coming. A 'baby' that was birthed inside of me when I was 16 years old and had no idea how or when it would come to pass. I cannot say that that birthing my book has been easy. Although I didn't start writing it until a few years ago, there were so many times I wanted to give up. I realized that very obstacle within the journey only made the chapters more full. 

Gorgeous Inside the book is a journey from dealing to healing that confronts a woman’s shell and breaks through the very substance of her core. Paloma Freeman shares her testimony of abuse, misuse, a forward road to developing a relationship with God, and walking out her true purpose. This book is naked--raw and transparent, a composition for women from all walks of life.


Do you struggle overcoming and letting go severs of your past?

Have you lost faith?

Are you ready to view at your situation with brand new spiritual eyes?

Are you prepared to confront anything that’s ever held you back?

Can we push together?

Will you be really brave and join me in this journey?

Darling, you’re so worth it.

Ascertain what it looks like to be utterly naked with all of your clothes on. Learn what it feels like to look beyond your reflection in the mirror or the rearview of your past and discover what it truly means to be gorgeous inside.

 Order your copy HERE

Also, be sure to check out my new website wearegorgeousinside.com 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paloma's Pen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig